Code of Ethics is the standard of any business. Hotels are close to heart to customers. We Hotel Temple Citi – Hotels in Kanyakumari follow Code of Ethics and we make to trust the people. Several Code of Ethics that we follow are listed below
- Hotel Temple Citi will respect to law and order very strictly and we won’t violate any law and order.
- Hotel Temple Citi has high humanity and we respect all people in all situations.
- We assure you that hotel Temple Citi will never discriminate anyone in any circumstances by gender, religion, community and few more.
- Hotel Temple Citi – Budget Hotels in Kanyakumari will be loyal to our employees as well as customers.
- We always care for safety to both customers and employees and also we care more about earth and environment.
Hotel Temple Citi follows all of the Code of Ethics properly and runs for our customer satisfaction. You can also make Hotel Booking in Kanyakumari with Hotel Temple Citi.
Padmanabhapuram Palace is one of the richest palaces in South India. This is located 20 Kms from Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu but maintaining by Government of Kerala. You can make a Hotel Booking in Kanyakumari and make a day trip to Padmanabhapuram temple. This palace provides you the scenic beauty because of Valli River and the Western Ghats as its neighborhood.
Features of palace
- This palace has a clock tower in its complex which is 300 years old running continuously till date.
- The rooms of this palace are filled with Chinese jars which are gifted by Chinese merchants during their visit.
- A big hall in this palace which gives accommodation to more than 1000 people during special occasions.
- Padmanabhapuram palace has a secret passage to king’s family during any emergencies.
- A gallery of paintings on the wall of palace tells us about the history of Travancore Kingdom.
We Hotel Temple Citi – Budget Hotels in Kanyakumari will guide you to Padmanabhapuram palace with the safe ride, hygienic food, and proper accommodation.
Gandhi memorial is located at Kanyakumari near the confluence of the Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean, and the Arabian Sea. This has been built in the memory of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi after his assassination in the year of 1948. It is the place where his ashes were kept to pay homages by the public. Gandhi’s ashes were immersed in Triveni sangamam at Kanyakumari.
Gandhi memorial was constructed in the year of 1956 with the height of 79 feet. The height of this building indicates the age of Mahatma Gandhi during his assassination. Hotels in Kanyakumari near Beach provide you the accommodation facilities along with food and help you to guide tourist places. The main wonder is that on the birth date of Gandhi (October 2) the sun rays fall directly on the ashes of Gandhi at Gandhi Mandapam.
Other than that, many historical places are available in and around Kanyakumari for the best tourism.
Kanyakumari is the place of tourism with more attractions. We Hotel Temple Citi one of the Hotels in Kanyakumari provide you the complete guidance about the tourist spots in Kanyakumari with food and accommodation at an affordable price.
Day 1: Arrive in Kanyakumari at evening and relax at Hotel Temple Citi.
Day 2: Start your tour by having breakfast in our hotel to Vattakottai fort which offers you the scenic beauty of the Western Ghats on one side and sea on another side. Then spend your day at the place where the mighty oceans get confluence. Visit Thiruvalluvar Status which is the man-made icon of Kanyakumari. Spend your time at Vivekanandhar Fort during sunset to see the nature’s beauty once in your life.
Day 3: Spent your next day to enjoy the scenic beauties of the town. Hotels in Kanyakumari near Beach will offer you many local dishes with wonderful taste. Visit Thanumalyan temple in Suchindram, St. Xavier’s church, Gandhi Mandapam, Bhagavathy Amman temple and few more. Spend your evening times at beaches of Kanyakumari.
Day 4: Check out from Budget Hotels in Kanyakumari and start your trip to visit Thirparappu falls, Mankayam falls, Pazhya waterfalls which are the few famous falls in and around Kanyakumari. Have a safe and happy journey.
Mathoor Aqueduct or Mathur Aqueduct is an aqueduct which is located in Kanyakumari of Tamil Nadu. It was built over the river Pahrali in the year of 1966 by our former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Mr.K.Kamaraj. Mathur Aqueduct is located at 60 Km from Kanyakumari and you reach there by using bus and car. Accommodations are available at Hotels in Kanyakumari for making your trip awesome.
Mathur Aqueduct provides irrigation facilities to many hectares of Kanyakumari district and it has 28 pillars with the height of 115 feet and width of 7.5 feet. It is well connected by road on one side and surrounded b the Western Ghats on another side.
Mathur Aqueduct provides the scenic beauty to the tourist peoples and grabs the more attraction. You can easily reach this aqueduct by various modes of transport and safe accommodation facilities are also available. There are many Budget Hotels in Kanyakumari who provides you safe accommodation facility along with tourist guide.
Spend your holidays happily by visiting amazing places and enjoy your vacations with your family by following certain tips to drive safely during vacation periods.
- Plan your tour schedule properly and make your route revised.
- Don’t drive continuously and take a rest between a couple of hours.
- The best advice is to stay at Hotels in Kanyakumari with tariff during your vacation times and enjoy your trip.
- Don’t drink alcohol during your driving. This may give loss not only to you but also peoples who love you.
- Check the conditions of car accessories during your long trip. Be familiar with the hotels in and around your tourist spot.
- Make sure that every individual in your car wears a seatbelt for their own safety.
- Start your drive after taking a long and comfortable rest.
These are some of the tips to drive safely during your vacations. The best suggestion is that make Hotel Booking in Kanyakumari to stay comfortable and make your vacation a beautiful trip.